Meet The Reliable Legal Team Dedicated To Your Business
When your business is facing legal disputes, turn to our lawyers and staff at James & Waddle PC. Our San Diego-based attorneys have been handling a wide variety of legal cases throughout Southern California and Baja California, Mexico, for decades, with more than 45 years of experience between them.
As a business ourselves, we have unique insight into the challenges that business owners often face. We are able to apply our real world and legal experience to our handling of business transactions as well as litigation. Our attorneys are aggressive in-court litigators who can articulate your claims and advocate for your position on the matter.
To learn more about our lawyers and staff, please see their profiles listed below:
- Patty Pacheco, Administrative Assistant
Services Tailored To Meet Your Business Needs
We have the skill that your business needs to address many different types of issues. Our business law practice includes handling:
- Business contracts, including contract disputes, breach of contract and contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Business formations, including initial formations for start-ups and reorganizations for existing companies
- Real estate contracts, such as buy-sell agreements, purchase agreements and contract disputes
- Commercial litigation when disputes arise with vendors, partners or other parties
- Employment agreements and other employment law matters
- Intellectual property creation, protection and litigation
In addition to the business issues we confidently address, our firm also handles personal injury cases. We are sensitive to the needs of clients who have been injured in auto accidents and other situations, and we can provide representation in personal injury lawsuits and claims.
Get Started With Us Today
Handling your legal issues on your own is never a good idea. Having an experienced, knowledgeable, understanding legal team on your side in business law and personal injury matters is key. For more information on how our firm can help you, call us today at 619-436-5024 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation.