Transactional And Litigation Experience Small Businesses Can Count On
James & Waddle PC‘s transactional and litigation experience extends to general business, corporate and other issues both in the United States and beyond its borders. Our foundation of case management is sensitive to the time and cost constraints of every client, whether large or small.
Our civil litigation attorneys handle all forms of dispute resolution, including litigation, trials in both state and federal courts, arbitration, and mediation. With experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, James & Waddle PC renders legal assistance in a wide variety of cases, from matters affecting national entities to individuals. Our substantial litigation experience includes commercial, business, real estate and tort liability claims.
We Serve All Your Legal Needs
The attorneys of James & Waddle PC are trained in case budgeting and in applying decision analysis theory to evaluate litigation risks. These techniques actively involve the client in litigation decision making, while helping to manage costs and to maximize beneficial outcomes. We confidently tackle a broad spectrum of business and commercial law matters, including:
- Business contracts: Our experienced lawyers provide analysis and counsel for all types of business contracts and agreements, including employment agreements, business purchases, sales and distribution agreements, and commission agreements.
- Transactions and consulting: We assist clients in nonlitigation business consulting, including entity formation, articles of incorporation, drafting ownership agreements, commercial property transactions, business dissolution and other business law matters.
- IP law: We counsel businesses in the acquisition, development, licensing and protection of intellectual property rights.
- Litigation and dispute resolution: This is a major focus of our law practice. We successfully represent plaintiffs and defendants in general civil litigation, commercial and real estate matters in both state and federal courts, with an emphasis on breach of contract and commercial disputes. We use alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, to provide clients with meaningful results without litigation.
- Internal business disputes: We represent individual stakeholders in the resolution or litigation of shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Other legal services: Additionally, we can step in at any point in time and handle issues related to auto accidents, personal injury and probate matters on behalf of our business clients.
Call To Learn About Our Business Services Today
Here at James & Waddle PC, our experienced and knowledgable attorneys are equipped to represent you in several legal practice areas. Contact us at 619-436-5024 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation.
Spanish-speaking services are available – Se habla Español.