Trusted Advice For Business Transactions And Consulting
You do not need in-house corporate counsel to protect your business interests. James & Waddle PC provides sophisticated consulting services for entity formation, transactional matters, and other legal issues that arise in the course of running a business.
We counsel local companies in the San Diego area and in Baja California, Mexico. With 45 years of combined experience, our attorneys combine the capabilities of a big firm with the responsive and personalized service of a small firm.
Transactional Legal Services For San Diego Businesses
The nonlitigation side of our practice emphasizes proactive planning and problem-solving to chart a course for success and mitigate conflicts. Our transactions work includes:
- Choosing a legal structure (limited liability company, limited partnership, corporation)
- Articles of incorporation and corporate governance
- Creation of operating, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Exit strategies, including buy-sell clauses
- Due diligence and risk management analysis
- Drafting of contracts and agreements
- Intellectual property licensing and acquisition
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
- Business dissolution or buyout negotiations
- Commercial property or commercial lease transactions
- Mediation of internal or external disputes
Practical And Cost-Effective Guidance
The value of our transactional services is clearing obstacles and anticipating trouble so that you can take advantage of business opportunities and focus on running your enterprise. James & Waddle PC has a solid reputation in the San Diego business community for providing high-quality legal counsel.
Se Habla Español.